***WARNING*** This is The Max Godby Christmas Movie Power Ranking, but this list is up for no debate.
5. A Christmas Story - While this is a Christmas classic, it brings a nostalgia of nonpolitical correctness with crude humor. From the bunny pajamas to the leg lamp, the movie does have some great quotes. However I moved it down because of FOX's awful, terrible, disgusting live, musical rendition. It ruined Christmas 2017.
4. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - How can you not put this classic CBS TV special on this list? The unknown history for the rise of Rudolph with his "misfit" friends. I use to watch the VHS religiously every Christmas season.
3. Christmas Vacation - We've all been there trying to make it through the holidays with in laws and relatives. Movie is full of memorable quotes and has an occult following. My church, Tates Creek Presbyterian Church, has an annual Christmas night viewing of Christmas Vacation. Yes, it's nostalgia, but it holds a special place in my heart.
2. How The Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carry) - I love Jim Carry, and I love the old tv special. Jim Carry makes this character come to life, mixed with great humor, a story of redemption and the horrible song, "Where are You Christmas?" This song is so terrible that I have to leave the room every time. This is why it is not #1.
1. Elf - Will Ferrell dressed as an elf, how can you not love that?! This movie is heartwarming, extremely quotable and is absolutely hilarious. This movie has turn into a family tradition that welcomes Christmas time for my family. No debate on this one!